Classic Taj Mahal Tour-006
It is considered as the benchmark in the Mughal architecture. The ‘Classic Taj Mahal Tour’, beginning from Delhi, will cover Agra (the erstwhile bastion of Mughals), Jaipur ( the former land of Kacchawa Rajputs) and Mandawa (the land of painted havelis).
7 Days 6 Nights
Price Rs. INR 26550/- per person
B2C Holidays Limited require full payment to operate any of listed holiday package on the website and any package once booked will be under the package cancellation policy as below.
- 30 - 20 days of departure - INR 10,000 per person.
- 19 - 11 days of departure - 50% of the holiday package cost.
- 10 - 0 days of departure - 100% of the holiday package cost.
- Change of name or date - Not allowed.
- In case of no availably at the same hotel similar category hotel would be provided.
- Rates and hotels subject to availability.
- Peak season holiday surcharges may apply.
- 3.09% GST Extra.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Air Fare / Train Fare (if any).
- Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost due to National Holidays, Peak Season, Events, Fairs of Trade, Exhibitions, etc.
- Personal Expenses which will occur.
- Any other item not specified in “Inclusions”.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Camel safari at Pushkar.
- Boat ride at Lake Pichola.
- Rooms and Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Cancellation policy as per Hotel’s guidelines.
- In case of non – availability of Hotel at the time of booking, alternative hotel of the same category will be provided.
- Government service tax 9.0% [started on 21st January 2017].